- Spectacular sunrise and sunset from the Mohare Hill Viewpoint.
- Awe-inspiring drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandaki river.
- Amazing views of the sunrise and sunset over a meal from the lodge.
- Inspect the local lifestyle and sustenance.
- Contributing to the promotion of Sustainable Eco-tourism.
- Stunning and closer view of mountain ranges in comparison to Poon Hill.
- Witness some of the gigantic peaks in the world including Mt. Everest.
- Experience the Tradition, Culture and warm hospitality of the Sherpas.
- Scenic flight to Lula and back to Kathmandu.
- Eyewitness the centuries old Monasteries.
- Explore the Khumbu region and Sagarmatha National Park.
- One of the shortest treks to witness Mt. Everest from a close view.
- The local livelihood of Ethnic communities.
- Captivating landscapes and mountainous ranges.
- Khayer Lake, Sacred and holy pilgrimage for Hindus.
- Amazing views of the high mountain ranges.
- Passing through the dense rhododendron forest.
- Walking through Green pastures and Alpine Meadows.
- Marvellous views of the mountain ranges.
- A short easy hike to Ghandruk and back to Nayapul.
- Experience the warm hospitality and culture of the Gurung community.
- Taste the local cuisines and wear the traditional dress as well as ornaments.
- Explore the Gurung village as well as the Gurung Museum.
- Iconic Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Tiger’s Nest Monastery) hike
- Authentic Buddhist culture, tradition, and way of living
- Therapeutic visit to Motithang Takin Preserve and National memorial Chorten.
- Exploration of the beautiful valleys and natural sites in Bhutan
- Glorious landmarks such as Punakha Tashichho Dzong and Changangkha Lhakhang.
- A must-visit destination for Adrenaline Junkie.
- Jaw-dropping culture and history along the untouched nature.
3 Star Hotels
- A private and customized trip.
- Jeep Safari inside the two national parks.
- Tharu culture exploration at two different places.
- Boating tour within the two national parks.
- Jungle walk along with the Elephant.
- Guided Birding tour.
- Cultural sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Explore the ancient monuments in Kathmandu valley.
- Visit the prehistoric Newar settlement at Bandipur.
- Hike to the celestial villages including Dhampus and Ghandruk.
- Witness the majestic sunrise and astounding mountain view from Sarangkot.
- Grand Panoramic mountains views along with lush green valleys.
- Explore the city of lakes - Pokhara.
- Meet the locals in different villages of Nepal.
Highlights of 10 Days Adventure in Nepal
- Peek into the remote cultural attractions during trekking.
- A trek to the Ghorepani, Poonhill.
- Rafting in the Trishuli River.
- Paragliding in the beautiful sky of Pokhara.
- Majestic Himalayan views of Annapurna Mountain Range.
- Nepal’s highest natural Bungee Jump (228m) in Kushma.
- Zipline experience in Pokhara.
Highlights of Annapurna Circuit Mountain Biking
- Crossing the legendary Thorong La Pass at an elevation of 5416 m.
- Explore the beautiful Pisang and Manag villages.
- Spectacular Annapurna Himalayan Range, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchre.
- Cultural attractions of the beautiful villages.
- Arid landscapes of Manang and Mustang.
- The greatest pilgrimage of Muktinath and Gandaki River.
- Ultimate Biking Adventure that is worth exploring.
- Culturally enriched beautiful Marpha and Kagbeni villages of Mustang.
- Trek to Ice Lake during your acclimatization stay in Manang.
- City of the lakes - Pokhara exploration.
- Short hike towards the traditional village - Dhampus.
- Grand view of the mountains and other Natural attractions.
- Celestial sunrise at Sarangkot.
- Experience the unspoiled natural beauty of Pokhara.