- Spectacular sunrise and sunset from the Mohare Hill Viewpoint.
- Awe-inspiring drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandaki river.
- Amazing views of the sunrise and sunset over a meal from the lodge.
- Inspect the local lifestyle and sustenance.
- Contributing to the promotion of Sustainable Eco-tourism.
- Stunning and closer view of mountain ranges in comparison to Poon Hill.
- Trekking to one of the least crowded areas of Nepal.
- Witnessing the vintage monasteries of Helambu.
- Walking through beautiful and peaceful rhododendron and oak forest.
- Beautiful landscape and Natural scenarios view during the trek
- Amazing views Mt. Everest, Jugal, Manaslu, Langtang, and Annapurna Ranges.
- Interact with the locals and learn Sherpa culture and tradition which is different from that of the Khumbu region.
- Marvellous views of the mountain ranges.
- A short easy hike to Ghandruk and back to Nayapul.
- Experience the warm hospitality and culture of the Gurung community.
- Taste the local cuisines and wear the traditional dress as well as ornaments.
- Explore the Gurung village as well as the Gurung Museum.
- Distinct culture and traditions, mainly a mixture of modern and ancient Buddhism.
- Multiple Dzongs, museums, caves, temples, fortresses, monasteries, and appealing valleys.
- Beautiful landscapes and natural scenarios.
- Breathtaking view of Pokhara beneath the roof of the Himalayas and the “Roof of the world” - Tibet.
- Many UNESCO world heritage sites with astonishing cultural and natural attractions.
- Hilltop settlement of Newa people at Bandipur.
- Monks debate on Sera monastery and Drepung monastery.
3 Star Deluxe
- The Living Goddess Kumari.
- Cultural and heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Bhaktapur and Patan exploreation.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara.
- Sunrise view from Sarangkot and Nagarkot.
- Multiple adventure activities in Pokhara.
3 Star Hotels
- A private and customized trip
- Explore the world heritage sites of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- Sunrise and Himalayas view from Nagarkot
- Cultural sightseeing of Panauti, Dhulikhel, and Kirtipur.
- Monasteries exploration, Kopan and Namo Buddha.
- Cable Car and Kathmandu valley view experience from Chandragiri hills.
- Exploration of monasteries inside Kathmandu valley
- Stay at the Kopan monastery among the monks
- Visit the birthplace of Gautam Budhha at Lumbini
- Explore the historical Matepani monastery situated in the city of lakes
- Go on a spiritual journey and discover inner peace.
- Scenic flight between Kathmandu to Lumbini and Pokhara to Kathmandu.
3 Star Hotels
- Explore the ancient monuments in Kathmandu valley.
- Visit the prehistoric Newar settlement at Bandipur.
- Hike to the celestial villages including Dhampus and Ghandruk.
- Witness the majestic sunrise and astounding mountain view from Sarangkot.
- Grand Panoramic mountains views along with lush green valleys.
- Explore the city of lakes - Pokhara.
- Meet the locals in different villages of Nepal.