- Various waterfalls and amazing scenarios.
- Sunrise and Sunset view from the Nagarkot hill.
- Exploring the heritage sites inside Kathmandu Valley.
- Marvelous views of the snow-capped mountain ranges.
- Short trek near Kathmandu valley.
- A few days away from the crowded city.
- Witnessing local village life and tasting local cuisines.
- Exploring Tilicho lake situated at the highest altitude from sea level.
- Visiting the holy Muktinath Temple.
- Witnessing the Jaw-Dropping view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri etc
- Exploring beautiful Manang Village and Gangapurna Lake.
- Crossing the highest pass of Annapurna circuit; Thorong La Pass.
- Practicing yoga at an altitude of 4919 meters above sea level.
- Starting and ending your day with a yoga class to help in increasing muscle strength throughout the trek.
- Cultural experience in Ghandruk, Lwang Ghalel and Tanchowk village.
- Explore the mountain ranges including Annapurna and Machhapuchre.
- Witness a wide range of flora and fauna during the trek.
- Explore the remote lifestyle and culture.
- Heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.