- Celestial sunrise from Poon hill.
- Wide ranges of Flora and Fauna in their natural habitat.
- Picturesque settlement of ethnic communities and their decent culture and lifestyle.
- Magnificent views of several mountainous ranges.
- Natural insights like lush rhododendron forests and terraced fields.
- One can ascend/descend the famous stone stairs of Ulleri village.
- Spectacular sunrise and sunset from the Mohare Hill Viewpoint.
- Awe-inspiring drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandaki river.
- Amazing views of the sunrise and sunset over a meal from the lodge.
- Inspect the local lifestyle and sustenance.
- Contributing to the promotion of Sustainable Eco-tourism.
- Stunning and closer view of mountain ranges in comparison to Poon Hill.
- The local livelihood of Ethnic communities.
- Captivating landscapes and mountainous ranges.
- Khayer Lake, Sacred and holy pilgrimage for Hindus.
- Amazing views of the high mountain ranges.
- Passing through the dense rhododendron forest.
- Walking through Green pastures and Alpine Meadows.
- Exceptional ranges of flora and fauna, Himalayan ecosystem.
- Ethnic groups and local lifestyle, their exquisite art and cultures.
- Amazing Sunrise view over the snow capped mountains from Muldai viewpoint.
- 360-degree view of diversified landscapes, green valley.
- Annapurna Himalayan panorama, the scenic views of mountain ranges.
- One of the shortest treks to witness high mountain ranges.
- Trekking to one of the least crowded areas of Nepal.
- Witnessing the vintage monasteries of Helambu.
- Walking through beautiful and peaceful rhododendron and oak forest.
- Beautiful landscape and Natural scenarios view during the trek
- Amazing views Mt. Everest, Jugal, Manaslu, Langtang, and Annapurna Ranges.
- Interact with the locals and learn Sherpa culture and tradition which is different from that of the Khumbu region.
- Marvellous views of the mountain ranges.
- A short easy hike to Ghandruk and back to Nayapul.
- Experience the warm hospitality and culture of the Gurung community.
- Taste the local cuisines and wear the traditional dress as well as ornaments.
- Explore the Gurung village as well as the Gurung Museum.
- Sightseeing in major cities of Bhutan Thimphu, Paro and Punakha.
- Majestic view of the great Himalayas and lush green valley.
- Fascinating architecture of Bhutan in the form of Dzong, Fortress and Monasteries.
- Vibrant Buddhist culture and tradition exploration.
- Celestial valleys and ambience throughout the Bhutan tour.
- A Rewarding hike to Tiger’s Nest Monastery through a dense quiet forest.
- Wonderful experience of Bhutanese lifestyle, customs and culture.
3 Star Hotels
- Breathtaking sceneries and amazing landscape views.
- Exploring Dolakha Bhimsen Temple.
- Witnessing marvellous views from Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple.
- Hike through the rhododendron forest to reach the temple.
- Snow Activities (during the last week of Dec. to last week of Feb).
- Excellent panoramic view of the mountains during a clear sky.
- A perfect place for spending family holidays.
- Witnessing the one-horned rhino along with other endangered animals.
- White water rafting at Trishuli river.
- Watch beautiful Tharu and Gurung culture.
- Overnight stay at the most renowned village- Ghandruk.
- Sunrise/ Sunset at the ultimate viewpoint Nagarkot.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Bird watching at Twenty Thousand Lakes and Canoe ride at Rapti river.
- Various waterfalls and amazing scenarios.
- Sunrise and Sunset view from the Nagarkot hill.
- Exploring the heritage sites inside Kathmandu Valley.
- Marvelous views of the snow-capped mountain ranges.
- Short trek near Kathmandu valley.
- A few days away from the crowded city.
- Witnessing local village life and tasting local cuisines.