- Spectacular Himalayan Vistas including Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Sanjel Himal Ranges.
- The impeccable cultural attractions of Tamangs.
- Awe-inspiring Langtang Valley and lush surroundings.
- Natural and Cultural attractions throughout the trek.
- A comprehensive peek into the remote life of people, their culture and natural landscapes.
- Walk along the lush rhododendron and oak forests of Annapurna.
- Surrounding peaks are rich in natural and cultural aspects.
- Exploring the Holy Muktinath temple.
- A special area with remote trails untouched by the roads.
- Trek to ancient villages with cultures that are centuries old.
- Explore the great hidden wilderness of Manaslu.
- Panoramic view from Larke la pass and Thorong La pass.
- Mesmerizing sunrise from Highest point of ACAP region Thorong La pass (5416 meters).
- Spectacular Annapurna Himalayan Range and the other Himalayas.
- Cultural attractions of Marpha, Kagbeni and Lomanthang.
- Scenic beauty amid the mountains.
- Kaligandaki river banks and deep gorge.
- Nature-based mountain scenery throughout the riding adventure.
- Tibetan-influenced culture and traditions.
- Arid landscapes of the Mustang region.
- Cultural experience in Ghandruk, Lwang Ghalel and Tanchowk village.
- Explore the mountain ranges including Annapurna and Machhapuchre.
- Witness a wide range of flora and fauna during the trek.
- Explore the remote lifestyle and culture.
- Heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Experience Positive transformation through Yoga
- Relaxing vacation suitable for all age groups.
- Practice Yoga in the beautiful surroundings and find inner peace.
- Take back a rewarding experience and memory.
- Explore the ancient beauty of two major cities of Nepal.
- Visit celestial villages and short hikes for meditation.
- Unique and one-of-a-kind yoga tour for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
- A rewarding tour for mind, body, and soul.
- Witness the beauty of historical monuments inside Kathmandu valley.
- Explore the historical and natural monuments full of life.
- Practice yoga in front of the notorious mountain Annapurna.
- Witness the majestic sunrise and sunset from different locations.
- Short hikes toward the traditional villages in Pokhara.
- Panoramic mountain view throughout the trek.
- Journey to find harmony in your mind, body, and soul.
- Learn about Yoga in depth while practicing it in celestial places.