- Campfire and tented camp accommodation are perfect for night outs.
- Enjoy music and dance with your family, friends, and loved ones.
- Adrenaline-rushing white water rafting at Bhotekoshi river.
- A short escape from the Hustle and Bustle of the city.
- Extra activities such as beach volleyball, swimming, table tennis, etc.
Sukute Beach Resort
- The less crowded route in the ACAP area.
- Natural and cultural diversity.
- Wide varieties of Flora and Fauna.
- Short and Sweet trail for the beginners with a combination of forest, village and ridge trail.
- Extremely beautiful view of Annapurna massif.
- The view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna South and Himchuli from the in front.
- Stay overnight at Gurung village of Ghandruk
- Explore Annapurna base camp and Machhapuchhre base camp in a single trek
- Jaw dropping views of the Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Hiuchuli and Gangapurna
- Overnight in the shadow of Annapurna at base camp
- Short and easy trek than other treks of Annapurna region
- Walking through lush Rhododendron forest
- Celestial sunrise from Poon hill.
- Wide ranges of Flora and Fauna in their natural habitat.
- Picturesque settlement of ethnic communities and their decent culture and lifestyle.
- Magnificent views of several mountainous ranges.
- Natural insights like lush rhododendron forests and terraced fields.
- One can ascend/descend the famous stone stairs of Ulleri village.
- Glorious glaciers and picturesque and soothing landscapes.
- Exploration of diverse ethnic groups and their interesting cultures.
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset view from Annapurna Base Camp.
- A glimpse of Beautiful native flora and fauna.
- Natural Hot Springs. (near Jhinu Danda)
- Lush rural farmlands, rhododendrons, bamboo, and alpine forests.
- Impressive views of Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Mt. Fishtail, and Annapurna ranges.
- Spectacular sunrise and sunset from the Mohare Hill Viewpoint.
- Awe-inspiring drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandaki river.
- Amazing views of the sunrise and sunset over a meal from the lodge.
- Inspect the local lifestyle and sustenance.
- Contributing to the promotion of Sustainable Eco-tourism.
- Stunning and closer view of mountain ranges in comparison to Poon Hill.
- The local livelihood of Ethnic communities.
- Captivating landscapes and mountainous ranges.
- Khayer Lake, Sacred and holy pilgrimage for Hindus.
- Amazing views of the high mountain ranges.
- Passing through the dense rhododendron forest.
- Walking through Green pastures and Alpine Meadows.
- Exceptional ranges of flora and fauna, Himalayan ecosystem.
- Ethnic groups and local lifestyle, their exquisite art and cultures.
- Amazing Sunrise view over the snow capped mountains from Muldai viewpoint.
- 360-degree view of diversified landscapes, green valley.
- Annapurna Himalayan panorama, the scenic views of mountain ranges.
- One of the shortest treks to witness high mountain ranges.
- Trekking to one of the least crowded areas of Nepal.
- Witnessing the vintage monasteries of Helambu.
- Walking through beautiful and peaceful rhododendron and oak forest.
- Beautiful landscape and Natural scenarios view during the trek
- Amazing views Mt. Everest, Jugal, Manaslu, Langtang, and Annapurna Ranges.
- Interact with the locals and learn Sherpa culture and tradition which is different from that of the Khumbu region.
- Taste the homely made yak cheese from the cheese factory at Kyanjin Gompa.
- Exploring the Holy and sacred Gosaikunda Lake.
- Sunrise view from Kyanjin Ri.
- Exploring Ancient Gompa and Monasteries of Langtang region.
- Witness the Lifestyle influenced by Tibetan culture.
- Abundant species of Flora and Fauna.